Pantone Fashion + Home Color Specifier & Color Guide Set – FHIP230
630 £ ex. vat
- Reviews (0)
The Pantone Fashion + Home Color Specifier & Color Guide Set is both the chip version of the Pantone Fashion + Home Color Guide and the Color Guide.
In the binder you can find all 2.310 Pantone Fashion + Home colors as a small tear-out sticker ( 3 of each colors ) that you can stick to your design or product.
By using these small stickers you can easyly communicate from design to production.
In the set you also get the normal Pantone Color Guide, so in the set you have all the paper version of the Pantone Fashion + Home colors.
The colors in the Pantones Fashion+Home system is know as TPG (Europe) or TPX(Rest of the world) colors.
Despite having 2 different numbers the it’s the same color, so if you are designing in Europe and have production outsite Europe and you have specified a Pantone color called TPG 18-4434 and you production have TPX 18-4434, it’s the same color.
Because the guide is printed on paper and not cotton like other product in the Fashion+Home series it’s normally most widely used to specify colors for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design.
It’s can also be used normal textile product like clothing, but you should be aware that there can be some veriations in colors from paper to cotton.
Features in the Pantone Fashion + Home Color Specifier & Color Guide Set
- Used to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design
- One binder with all 2.310 colours, including 210 new colours added in 2016
- Each chip measures approximately 2 x 3 cm
- Colours are chromatically arranged in colour families for fast and easy inspiration and colour look-up
- Includes license code for Pantone Color Manager software
- Colours are numerically referenced and named in English