Pantone Fashion + Home Color Guide – FHIP110
164 £ ex. vat
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
Pantone Fashion + Home Color Guide is a Pantone guide with all the colors in the Pantones Fashion+Home system.
The colors in the Pantones Fashion+Home system is know as TPG (Europe) or TPX(Rest of the world) colors.
Despite having 2 different numbers the it’s the same color, so if you are designing in Europe and have production outsite Europe and you have specified a Pantone color called TPG 18-4434 and you production have TPX 18-4434, it’s the same color.
This Pantone Fashion + Home Color Guide guide is the paper version of the texile colors and it’s the most sold guide in the Pantones Fashion+Home system.
The guide set contains 2.3100 Pantone colors printed on coated stock inclueded the third supplment with with 210 news colors that was added in 2016.
Because the guide is printed on paper and not cotton like other product in the Fashion+Home series it’s normally most widely used to specify colors for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design.
It’s can also be used normal textile product like clothing, but you should be aware that there can be some veriations in colors from paper to cotton.
Features in the Pantone Fashion + Home Color Guide
- Used to create products for home furnishings, paints and interiors, fashion accessories, cosmetics and industrial design.
- Portable fan decks display all 2,310 colours, including 210 new colours added in 2016.
- Colours are chromatically arranged in colour families for fast and easy inspiration and colour look-up.
- Includes license code for Pantone Color Manager software.
- Colours are numerically referenced and named in English.
- Portable colour-on-paper fan decks are ideal for sample shopping, client or vendor meetings and on-site reviews.
|Dimensions||27 x 10 x 5 cm|